Nestled in an exclusive golf course side-street this property showcases the immaculately manicured grounds of the Nedlands Golf Course
Designed over 3 levels this home will truly impress.
Here the lifestyle and views are as important as the luxurious residence.
Offering a class and sophistication we have come to expect of Grandwood homes, with high ceilings top quality fixtures and fittings and travertine flooring throughout.
What sets this magical residence apart is the grandeur of space and design with 43 acres of private golf course on your doorstep.
This beautiful home is a rare opportunity and is being offered for sale, by Private Negotiation.
- The cleverly designed floor plan offers a welcoming entrance, with room to showcase your baby grand piano.
- A spacious northern light filled ground floor master bedroom with sparkling pool and spa views, a large walk-in robe, and luxurious double basin vanity ensuite.
- Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, family room, theatre room or 4th bedroom and a private balcony offering superb views and great separation for parents and guests.
- The basement level is designed to garage 5/6 cars, a workshop and has ample room for storage - a welcome addition to any family home.
- The open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge is the heart of this home and has commanding picturesque views across the golf course.
- Granite bench tops, walk-in pantry, wine fridge, and Miele appliances feature in the kitchen.
- Full glass sliding doors lead to the front entertaining terrace for seamless indoor/outdoor living, providing you with front row seats to the 8th green and beyond.
- The intimacy of the adjoining lounge room is created by the warm wooden cabinetry and an instant gas fireplace.
- A place to call home, for those chilly months whilst reading, watching Netflix or just quietly taking in the views.
- The natural elevation of the rear terrace overlooks the below ground pool, gas-heated spa and easy care garden, whilst entertaining your family and friends in style.
To register your interest or to arrange for a private appointment please call:
Amanda Gray 0408 912 874